York Bridge Services™
This value added service ensures the longevity, low maintenance, beauty and integrity of your York Bridge.
Every York Bridge™ comes with the York Bridge Services™ described below. Once your bridge has properly seasoned (2 to 6 months), our highly qualified personnel will remobilize to your site and perform a visual walkthrough/inspection of the bridge, as well as provide the following:
- Inspect, seat and tighten all posts and fasteners on guardrails, posts, and curbing systems.
- Inspect and tighten all bracing, bolts and fasteners on foundations.
- Sand, grind and realign guard rails and hand rails as needed.
- Sand and grind deck boards as needed.
- Prepare structures with thorough wash/clean — using environmentally-safe products.
- Provide replacement of any timber or boards as needed per YBC’s discretion.
Throughout the preparation of the York Bridge Services™, YBC’s skilled crew members will ensure the following:
- Complete a thorough environmental protection for surrounding wetlands before starting application.
- Perform a professional application of the chosen York Timber Protective Systems™.
- Provide all rafts, barges and equipment necessary to perform the work.
- Provide flotation devices, safety equipment, and safety gear per OSHA regulations.
- Provide scaffolding and/or equipment necessary to reach all bridge components.