Sales Support Associate
Lutz, FL Office
$18.00 to 20.00 per hour
We are looking for a self-motivated Junior Accountant to handle a variety of tasks. This role requires collaborating with the company's various departments starting with contract review, setting up clients, vendors and jobs within QuickBooks and performing related accounting functions through closeout. Looking for a detail-oriented person skilled in accounting practices with the ability to work independently. Previous construction industry experience is a plus.
- Set up customers, vendors, and jobs in QuickBooks
- Create and document invoices and reports as needed in QuickBooks
- Reconciles Purchase Orders to invoices and receipts
- Performs cash management, collections
- Job Cost Post-Mortem Reconciliation
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Sales Tax preparation and filing
- Prepare accounting reconciliations and supporting schedules
- Identify and resolve accounting discrepancies and issues
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Reviews, edits, and/or drafts summary of contract documents for internal approvals and execution.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted accounting policies and procedures
- Degree in Accounting preferred but not required
- 1-3 years Accounting experience (REQUIRED) (Construction Industry preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Quick Books and Adobe.
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication, verbal and written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize and track multiple projects and workflows simultaneously,
- Previous contract experience a plus
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 40 Hour Work Week
- Personalized Training from Management
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS (QUALIFYING PERIOD APPLIES):
- 17 paid holidays (2 weeks off at Christmas) + Accrued PTO
- 100% employer paid health, life, and long-term disability insurance
- Dental, vision, and auxiliary insurance available
- Year-end bonuses
- 401K Available plus 4% Safe-Harbor Company Contributions (Vesting Period)