Office Administrator (Contract Support / Property Management)
Lutz, FL Office
$16.50 to $19.00 per hour
Are you bored of the same tasks every day? This role offers an opportunity to keep the workday interesting by having a part in various departments in a fast-paced office!
This is a supportive and pivotal role where you will perform general office administration tasks and collaborate with various departments as needed to help operations run smoothly. This office administrator position is dynamic in nature and requires a personal aptitude in organization, prioritizing, and communications to ensure tasks are fulfilled efficiently.
Do the following qualities describe you?
- Ability to thrive at multitasking & prioritizing
- Detail Oriented Personality
- Love to Interact with people on the phone and in person
- Analytical Mindset
- Ability to think fast, adapt, & perform efficiently
- Great negotiation skills
- Strong Work Ethic that makes a powerful impact
- Team player & Independent thinker
- Accurate Record Keeping
- Proficiency in office software
- If you said yes to the above, APPLY!!
Not required but nice to have:
- Reviewing and/or Establishing Vendor Contracts
- Office and/or Property Management/Support Staff Experience
- Previous Work in the Construction Industry
What’s in it for you?
- 40 Hour Work Week
- Personalized Training from Management
Employee Benefits (qualifying period applies):
- 17 paid holidays (2 weeks off at Christmas) + Accrued PTO
- 100% employer paid health, life, and long-term disability insurance
- Dental, vision, and auxiliary insurance available
- Year-end bonuses
- 401K Available plus 4% Safe-Harbor Company Contributions (Vesting Period)
A little bit about who we are:
It all started with our president, a pick-up truck, a vision, & hard work 36 years ago. Now we are the nation’s leading design-build firm specializing in vehicular & pedestrian bridges. We are a small company built with focused & driven colleagues, striving for excellence in their contributions to our team. They are what makes us the best at what we do and the best option for our clients.