Lutz, FL Office
$40,000 - $150,000 per year
(Base salary + Opportunity to earn $150,000 or more per year)
** Compensation varies per Commissions**
Are you looking for a fast paced and team-oriented work environment? This is an exciting opportunity to sell our custom, premium timber bridges throughout the United States! In this role, you will cultivate relationships with owners, developers, engineers and landscape architects. You will learn about construction sales, bridge construction and civil engineering aspects of this job.
We’re looking for someone excited to:
- Strategically use an established database for lucrative selling
- Confidently network within our niche industry
- Intelligently converse with decision makers
- Thrive both independently & within a team
Do the following qualities describe you?
- Personality! Passion! Persistence!
- Strong General Sales Skills & Calling Experience
- Interest & Knowledge in the Design & Construction Industry
- Analytical/Construction/Mathematical/Engineering Mindset
- Ability to think fast, adapt, & persuade
- Accurate Record Keeping for long-term sales
- Proficiency in CRM use and other office software
- Exhibiting Strong Work Ethics to make a powerful impact
- Meeting or Exceeding Key Performance Indicators
- If you said yes to the above, APPLY!!
Not required but nice to have:
- Big Ticket Sales and/or Long-term selling
- High-Volume Sales Calling Experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree with Civil Engineering Focus or similar;
- No Degree? That’s fine, we also like Equivalent Work Experience in a Construction Office Environment
- Know Construction? No Office Experience? Sell us on it…talent is talent…
What’s in it for you?
- Base Wages + Commissions/Discretionary Income
- Personalized Coaching & Mentoring from Management
Employee Benefits (qualifying period applies):
- 17 paid holidays to start (2 weeks off at Christmas) + Accrued PTO
- 100% employer paid health, life, and long-term disability insurance
- Dental, vision, and auxiliary insurance available
- Year-end bonuses
- 401K Available plus 4% Safe-Harbor Company Contributions (Vesting Period)
A little bit about who we are
It all started with our president, a pick-up truck, a vision, & hard work 36 years ago. Now we are the nation’s leading design-build firm specializing in vehicular & pedestrian bridges. We are a small company built with focused & driven colleagues, striving for excellence in their contributions to our team. They are what makes us the best at what we do and the best option for our clients.