Timber Arched Free Span Pedestrian Bridge
This artist inspired prefabricated freespan features a heightened rolling camber arch that is emphasized by a crisp linear grid of Ipe handrail that rises above the arch. The thin ribbons of hardwood rails and decking are saturated with a deep redwood mahogany translucent-oil and contrasted against the rich carbon black glazed glue-laminated beams. This Mondrian Series Bridge referred to as “Composition Squared” promises to be an iconic modern landmark in any setting.
Download Sales Sheet
- Exclusive Decero™ Design*
- 8’ Wide x 36’ Long
- Bold Free Span Arch*
- Elegant & Rich Color Scheme Premium Hardwood IPE Deck & 42” Handrails
- 85 PSF Pedestrian Loading
- Translucent Oil-Based Coated Rails & Deck and Acrylic-Polymer Coated Glue-laminated Beams
- Premium Treated Southern Yellow Pine Beams & Diaphragm*
*Notes: Price does not include shipping costs. Ships from Lutz, FL. Not ADA Compliant. 77.5’ Radius Camber. Non-AASHTO Rail. SYP Treatments include CCA & Type C Penta, intended for ground contact.