***FULL-TIME TRAVEL REQUIRED***
Amazing opportunity to work for the biggest and best timber bridge builder in the country. Can YOU cut it?
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates that submit a resume or online application will be considered. A pre-employment drug and background screening required.
- General timber construction tasks including erecting, assembling, and assisting foreman on site.
- Fabrication and assembly of structures utilizing power tools, fasteners, and various other components.
- Site preparation and clean-up.
Ability to Perform Duties
- Working in all weather conditions & environments.
- Ability to meet substantial physical demands.
- General carpentry experience
- Possesses good character and is a team player.
- Heavy timber framing experience is a PLUS.
- Painting experience is a PLUS.
- Heavy equipment operating and leadership skills are a PLUS.
- Hand-Eye Coordination
- Ability to Reason
- Good Customer/Client Relations
- Responsible Individual
- ***ABILITY TO TRAVEL NATIONALLY FULL-TIME IS MANDATORY***
Benefits available after 90-day waiting period.
- Company paid health benefits
- Paid Holidays & PTO accrued
Opportunity to earn: $53,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Per-Diem Included
- Compensation is based on experience.