York Bridge Concepts™ has partnered with Alliance Multifamily Builders, LLC to build a pedestrian boardwalk spanning 180 feet long by 6 feet wide. As one of the premier developments in Folly Beach, Broadstone Apartments can now boast the addition of its own one-of-a-kind Decero™ Designed Timber Pedestrian Bridge/Boardwalk to access the development’s pool area and create aesthetic resting points through the wetlands. With wrought iron touches, wideouts, and unique handrail design, this York Structure is a wonderful complement to the stunning surroundings.
- 6’ (5’ Clear)
- 8' above grade
- 85 PSF
- Deck Level
- Span Type:
- Repetitive Span
- Span Lengths:
- (15) 10'
- CCA/CA-C Treated Southern Yellow Pine
- Timber Piles & Abutments (Acrylic/Polymer Coated where exposed)
- SYP S4S Timber (Acrylic/Polymer Coated where exposed)
- Pedestrian Deck System:
- 2” Timber Deck
- Decero™ Wire Mesh Design Series
- Retention Pond and Wetlands
Like something you see on this project? Get more information below or visit the York Bridge Design Center to see all resources.