Scenic Point Park Project Overview
The City of Rowlett has welcomed the construction of their York Timber Pedestrian Boardwalk right off of interstate I-66. Decero™ Designed & built completely from scratch, the 350’ long bridge gracefully overlooks Lake Ray Hubbard while connecting to City of Rowlett’s brand new park. With amazing detail, superb craftsmanship, and durable protection systems, this York Timber Boardwalk will surely be a major attraction for the citizens of Rowlett for generations to come.
"The detail looks fabulous, especially the large overhead gazebo type area. It is fascinating how it transformed in just a short amount of time from just a marshy area of shrubs and trees to the bridge it is today."
– Thomas Smith, City of Rowlett, TX
- 10’ (9’ Clear)
- 20' above grade
- 100 PSF
- Deck Level
- Span Type:
- 10' Spans
- Span Lengths:
- (18) 15'
- CCA/CA-C Treated Southern Yellow Pine & Greenheart Hardwood
- Greenheart Timber Piles & SYP/Greenheart Abutments (Acrylic/Polymer Coated where exposed)
- SYP S4S Timber Stringers (Acrylic/Polymer Coated where exposed)
- Deck System:
- Textured Polymer Surfaced 2” Timber Deck
- Decero™ Wire Mesh Design Series
- Wetlands on the edge of Lake Ray Hubbard
- Overlook Area with Laminated Timber Roof Structure