Camp Bullfrog Project Overview
York Bridge Concepts™ has partnered with North Creek Builders on the design & build of the York Timber Vehicular Bridge, spanning 60 feet long by 24 feet wide. Nestled along the oak woodlands and native wetlands, this sixty foot pile supported bridge glides along the landscape with a configuration of rails, posts, and “x” accents. The natural beauty and diversity of the surrounding area is inspiring to us at YBC and we have embraced this partnership with nature as an opportunity to build something equally mesmerizing, that blends effortlessly with its new home.
"York Bridge Concepts supported our project team along every step of the process from conceptual development through construction. The final product is a beautiful, timber bridge that defines the campground entrance and enhances the visitor’s park experience."
– Michael Tabeling, Domokur Architects
- 24’ (22’ Clear)
- 10' above grade
- Ground Up
- Span Type:
- Repetitive Span
- CCA/CA-C Treated Southern Yellow Pine
- Timber Piles & Abutments (Acrylic/Polymer Coated where exposed)
- SYP Timber (Acrylic/Polymer Coated where exposed)
- Deck System:
- Epoxy Aggregate Surfaced 4” Timber Deck
- Guard Rail:
- Decero™ X-Style Design Series