"YBC performed their work on the bridge at Walsh with the utmost professionalism. They worked within a tight schedule and performed admirably. The design of the bridge matched the aesthetics of the surrounding building and landscaping perfectly. I would highly recommend YBC to anyone looking to build a bridge for their community."
- Justin Zubricki, Republic Property Group
- 9'10" (9'2" clear)
- 136' & 50'
- 12' above grade
- 85 PSF or 1500 LB GVW
- Ground Up
- Span Type:
- Repetitive Span
- CCA/CA-C Treated Southern Yellow Pine & Composite
- Timber Piles & Abutments (Acrylic/Polymer Coated where exposed)
- SYP S4S Timber Stringers (Acrylic/Polymer Coated where exposed)
- Deck System:
- SYP Subdeck & 1-½” Composite Deck
- Decero™ Picket Design Series
Like something you see on this project? Get more information below or visit the York Bridge Design Center to see all resources.